Anyone who reads the trade publications, websites and blogs will know there are polarised views about ITIL v3 and its value to the consumer.
ITP teamed up with the itSMF UK to bring you this exclusive ITIL Video roundtable with the leading experts from vendors, analysts, government, professional bodies, training organisations and end users including the OGC, itSMF UK, APM Group, TSO, HP, IBM, CA, Sharon Taylor and many more...
Chaired by Paul Gostick and he poses some challenging questions to:
- Sharon Taylor - Aspect Group Inc. & Chief Architect ITIL V3
- Richard Pharro - The APM Group Limited - Managing Director
- Janine Eves - TSO - Client Services Manager
- Kevin Holland - Service Management Head of Service Quality Improvement - NHS Connecting for Health
- Aidan Lawes – Service Management Evangelist
- Ken Turbitt - SMCG Ltd - President & CEO
- Colin Rudd - ITEMS Ltd - Managing Director
- David Norfolk - Practice Leader - Development at Bloor
- Maggie Kneller - itSMF UK
- Frances Scarff - The Office of Government Commerce (OGC) - Products Manager
- Shirley Lacy - ConnectSphere - Managing Director
- Dr. Jenny Dugmore - Expert on ISO/IEC 20000 for the UK
- Robert Stroud - CA - Director Brand Strategy
- Tony Price - HP - Lead Service Management Consultant / Evangelist
- Ian Salvage - IBM - Senior Management Consultant
To find out what the experts said and to find out what you should be doing for your organisation tune into this exclusive video brought to you by ITP.
To view this Exclusive ITIL roundtable video click on this link.
To view the roundtable video interviews click on this link.